Monday, 5 April 2010

My thoughts on Battlefield Bad Company 2's single player

Battlefield Bad Company 2's single player campaign is a fun ride for the eight or so hours that it lasts but it's not the greatest game I have ever played. In fact I prefer the original game's single player experience with it's tongue and cheek humour which this game sorely lacks for the most part.

The game became very linear which is the norm for video games these days. That said though the set pieces where good enough to keep my interest but I felt the game lost a little something by taking away my free roaming freedom.

However this is not a bad game, in fact it's rather good. If you are just in to play games for the single player it might be worth a rental. On the other hand the multiplayer is fantastic and much better than Modern Warfare 2's in my opinion so check it out!

No comments: