Friday, 5 March 2010

Was playing some CIV4 today and this made me chuckle...




























I love Civilizations 4, for a while back in my childhood CIV2 was probably my favourite game ever made
. It's taken some time but CIV4 has now surpassed it so it will be interesting to see what they plan to do with CIV5 since in my mind CIV4 is pretty much perfect, but then again I said the same thing about CIV2 and look what happened there...

So yeah I am playing a huge, sixteen race custom game as a randomly selected race which just so happened to be the Celtic's. The pic you are seeing to your right is a snap I took while meeting France's Napoleon for the first time. This is kind of worrying since the guy from what I gathered from both this game an Napoleon: Total War is that he likes to conquer EVERYTHING! And not just fight people but blow them the fuck up with safely from miles away with artillery and shit. I could be in for a long slogg unless of course the Vikings come knocking on their door that is...

1 comment:

Rich Peoww said...

I deffo need some Civ in my life.