Monday, 9 November 2009

What have I been doing lately?

Well as you may or may not have noticed I have not been very active for awhile. This is mainly because there is this thing called the "x-mas games rush" and lately I have been cought up in playing a lot of Tekken 6 and Forza 3 when I get a chance to play on my 360 or Uncharted 2 on the PS3.

With that said lately I have takento retro gaming a lot. I am currently playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on the PS1 and Serious Sam First and Second Encounter on the PC to get myself ready for the HD version which is comming out real soon.

Anyway once I get enough "me time" I shall do another review, I got a few idea's planed out. Not sure if I want to do that movie review or another game review yet, we shall see. Anyway I am off to play some Uncharted 2 so laters and have fun!

No comments: