Thursday, 27 August 2009

Completed Killzone 2

So yeah i just beat Killzone 2 yesterday and I have to say that this game was not as good as everyone had advertised if I am being honest. For starters the end boss was disapointing, just hoardes of enemies bum rushing you in a big room then some teleporting twat to fight, boo!

The ending I felt was also a big fuck you. OK I don't mind getting a bad ending but when the story is so inconsistant it makes my blood boil. I won't spoil the end for you but you'll be a little pissed when you see it that's for sure.

Then there is the magical case of one of your team mates dying from a single bullet to the chest from a magic 'plot device' pistol. The reason why I say that is because my character had this electro-thingy that brought people from the brink of death back to life again. Seriously I seen guys get peppered with heavy duty rocket and machine gun fire and one quick zap from this device and they are back on their feet again but for some reason I was not allowed to save this one person because the story said so even though I had plenty of opportunity to do so, weak!

At the end of the day I think I perfered UT3 and Resistance 2 a lot more than Killzone 2 as I felt Killzone 2 looks the part but as far as gameplay goes it's nowhere near as good as the other two titles I mentioned previously in my humble opinion as Killzone 2 seems fairly predistrain. I'll keep hold of this for the multiplayer larks but other than that I don't think I'll be comming back to this any time soon.

No comments: