Sunday, 5 July 2009

PS2 Fever

Recently I have not been to keen on playing on my PS3 or Xbox 360. Don't get me wrong normaly when I am playing on my Xbox 360 normaly I am playing Sacred 2 which I have been a lot of hours in to. But when I am not playing that I am playing Blood Bowl on the PC and when I am not playing that I am either on Youtube or looking at my huge pile of PS2 games. Yes ladies and gentalmen I have a fever and the only cure, more PS2!

I have three memory cards for the PS2, I intend to get rid of most of the data from them which is
going to take some doing. I will save the essental save files for example, Urban Reign I have to keep so I have most of the characters for multiplayer. This is going to take awhile but when I am done I should have 2 free memory cards again which is nice!

The game I am mostly looking forward to playing on my Slimline PS2 is Marvel vs Capcom 2. Not the most refined fighitng game in the world but it's jolly good fun as some folks might say. I unlocked all the characters for the Dreamcast version but my Dreamcast packed up earlier this year so now it looks like I have to unlock eveyrone over again on the PS2, bummer! Well at least the new PS3 and Xbox 360 ports won't have that problem as everything will be unlocked from the start, sweet!

Well I guess I best get started with the data management. I have so many games now that even three memory cards is not enough, parhaps I should consider buying more from Ebay or Cash Converters or something heh. If any of you guys have any suggestions in what I should play please drop me a comment. Laters!

No comments: